<Lullaby,lullaby <body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://draft.blogger.com/navbar/11246557?origin\x3dhttp://butterflyeffects-.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Photobucket Supererogatory

Adeline Shakespeare

Photobucket">

Hi,I'm random and mean.Longing to visit the seven wonder of the world and to own a childcare!
I lead a very sophisticated life but that's okay.
I love poetry and riddles.
Leave your footsteps here.


Tuesday, August 08, 2006 @ 8:00 PM

>:(
im angry.
fuckingfuckingfucking piss.
& suddenly, i think my father is nicer.
" grow up already la,dont always get scolded" ARGH, but did he realised he is always scolding me as well? Some thing in this world is screwed-up. I fucking hate it when my parents actually believes words that come outta FuckQuek's mouth.Every parent of my friend trust their daughters more,just why isn't you two the same? Now i must reach home at a certain time.
Like hello? You also said you didn't wanna give me freedom anymore, but may i know since when i had freedom? When was i ever allowed to go out? Plus,im Secondary Two already. im fourTEEN. I'm not saying my wings have hardened and i can fly or whatsoever,but then, i know how to take care of myself! I know my limits and i know what im suppose to do, and NOT to do.
But whenever im trying to tell you this, you say stuff like " who bring you up,who gives you allowance" etc. like whats the link man? Maybe we have communication problem? Yes, you have a boss whose wife is a principal or whatever.
But did you realised that principal works where? SCHOOL? NO. OFFICE! and where do you work? OFFICE! you dont know the world out here. try being a teacher and im sure you'll understand me, sometimes i feel so maligned. I cry, do you care? You say you wanna end da daughter& father relationship with me, if you're able to see it,you're able to do it right.
Losing a daughter like me doesnt make a difference, ha. to think i thought you loved me. How dumb. It seems as though, i was never close to any of my family. Maybe i never was. My parents are always quarelling.Siblings seem so far away recently. My eldest sister who i was closest to at a certain period suddenly feel so distant. Yes, it's cause she has to work.
Second sister & brother are busy with school.And a mum whose always at home bitching.
It seems as htough im living in my own world yeah? And you asked me "See what i mean by Friends are more important than family?" I said no, but im lying. you asked me in the fierce manner.like what other answer can i possibly say? Everytime you scold me and yes, i FLARE.
but after a thought , i cooled down man.
I thought it was probably cause you have no one to complain your troubles to? Ha. another dumb act of mine on my own accord. Anyway my friends are indeed more important.
They know me better and they are the only one who knows when im sad,happy or angry.
It's like when im sad, since when any of you were there for me? Instead you guys were the one who sadden or provoke me. Did you know that sentence of yours hurt me how much? I can act as though i dont care.You'll never understand.Did you realised that i keep secrets from you all, and share it with my friends? My friend makes me truly happy loved and stuff. It's so different,
it feels as though friends became a important part of my life, while you guys are just a burden.something that never satify me.I'm really starting to hate this life of mine.
I always study hard in hope that yo uwill give me freedom.Yeah, i studied and got top 20 in level. But haha, third dumb act of mine.It's just a ok-signed-givebackteacher- kinda stuff.
You never realised the hardwork i put in.I'm always working hard to be recognised, but nobody notices. Maybe my gymnastic skills was noticed by my coach, but it doesnt matter anymore.
Everyday of my life, Nobody ever asked me this " Is life going smoothly, if it isn't you can always look for me, i can lend you a shoulder" I hope there is. Being nice isn't easy anymore.Smiling so much isn't that good either.People always think im happy,and has a mindset that i ain't easily affected by any actions or words.It's because i pretend i dont care! It's so torturing to keep things to myself! But i don't want people to think imma crybaby or a person whose easily saddened. Being a happy person, im always comforting people, nobody comforts me, nobody cares actually.
I guess this is life huh? The irony greed selfishness annoyance biasness injustice.
Ha, i'm being crappy today.







You have become my phobia